MúzeumDigitárKomárom-Esztergom
CTRL + Y
en
Kuny Domokos Museum Nényei Előd fotóhagyatéka Történeti gyűjtemény [KDM_TGY_2022.30.26.1.]
Negatív film (Kuny Domokos Múzeum CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Kuny Domokos Múzeum (CC BY-NC-SA)
1 / 1 Previous<- Next->

Negatív film

Contact Cite this page Data sheet (PDF) Calculate distance to your current location Archived versions Mark for comparison Graph view

Description

A tatai Esterházy Hitbizomány egykori tulajdonát képező úgyn. kispince az államosítást követően a Tatai Mezőgazdasági Technikum kezelésébe került. A képen látható nagyméretű bálványprés az 1760-as években készülhetett. Méreténél csak a rajta található gazdag faragványok impozánsabbak. Minden ábrázolása a borral van összefüggésben. Szent György és Szent Katalin megjelenítése, a szőlőművelés, a borászat naptári határnapjait, vagyis április és november hónapokat jeleníti meg. A kispince 2018-ban Baj község tulajdonába került, a prést ebből az alkalomból Kerti Károly restaurátor állította helyre.

Material/Technique

Cellulóz acetát / acetát film

Measurements

3,5 × 2,5 cm

Map
Image taken Image taken
1957
Előd Nényei
Baj
[Relation to time] [Relation to time]
1950
1949 1961
Kuny Domokos Museum

Object from: Kuny Domokos Museum

Tata Castle bears the marks of six centuries of architecture. This is partly due to its geographical position, its function as well as the different...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.